talk@lists.collectionspace.org

Targeted discussion among implementers and between implementers and the CollectionSpace development team

View all threads

ArchivesSpace - citation issue

RH
Rashid H Siddiqui
Wed, Oct 6, 2021 3:19 PM

Hello,
This spring we upgraded our Application to 2.81 version. For the most part everything looked normal, however, we just noticed that after we migrated to the new version we noticed citation information is missing. Before the most recent update when our patrons click on "Citation" it would bring up the citation item description. Currently, the collection title is missing from the citation. The name of the collection should follow the name of the item. Attached is a pic of what it looks like now.  Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Best,
Rashid Siddiqui
Systems Manager
Carnegie Mellon University Libraries
he/him/his | (412) 268-7850

Hello, This spring we upgraded our Application to 2.81 version. For the most part everything looked normal, however, we just noticed that after we migrated to the new version we noticed citation information is missing. Before the most recent update when our patrons click on "Citation" it would bring up the citation item description. Currently, the collection title is missing from the citation. The name of the collection should follow the name of the item. Attached is a pic of what it looks like now. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Best, Rashid Siddiqui Systems Manager Carnegie Mellon University Libraries he/him/his | (412) 268-7850
MF
Megan Forbes
Wed, Oct 6, 2021 6:13 PM

Hi Rashid,

This is the email list for the CollectionSpace community - we're colleagues with the ASpace team but unfortunately can't help you out. Please email ArchivesSpaceHome@lyrasis.org they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Best regards,
Megan

Megan Forbes
CollectionSpace Program Manager
megan.forbes@lyrasis.org
800.999.8558 x2917

Hi Rashid, This is the email list for the CollectionSpace community - we're colleagues with the ASpace team but unfortunately can't help you out. Please email ArchivesSpaceHome@lyrasis.org they should be able to point you in the right direction. Best regards, Megan Megan Forbes CollectionSpace Program Manager megan.forbes@lyrasis.org 800.999.8558 x2917 ________________________________ From: Rashid H Siddiqui <rashid@andrew.cmu.edu> Sent: Wednesday, October 6, 2021 11:19 AM To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org <talk@lists.collectionspace.org> Cc: Megan Forbes <megan.forbes@lyrasis.org> Subject: ArchivesSpace - citation issue Hello, This spring we upgraded our Application to 2.81 version. For the most part everything looked normal, however, we just noticed that after we migrated to the new version we noticed citation information is missing. Before the most recent update when our patrons click on "Citation" it would bring up the citation item description. Currently, the collection title is missing from the citation. The name of the collection should follow the name of the item. Attached is a pic of what it looks like now. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Best, Rashid Siddiqui Systems Manager Carnegie Mellon University Libraries he/him/his | (412) 268-7850