Re: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2

WW
William Wolf
Wed, Nov 20, 2019 5:37 PM

I find on a fresh install that if I don't start and test the core and then stop it, before creating the tenant, but rather just install the core and immediately create the tenant then I don't get this problem.

From: William Wolf
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 15:50
To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org
Subject: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2

I’m trying a fresh tenant install for v5.2 and seeing a problem again that I saw in v5.1, which is that the core installed fine and I could log in to the core with the admin account.  However after installing a tenant (fcart) I am unable to log in to the tenant with admin@mydomain and then I am also unable to log into the core.  The ant import appeared to finish ok.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

I find on a fresh install that if I don't start and test the core and then stop it, before creating the tenant, but rather just install the core and immediately create the tenant then I don't get this problem. ________________________________ From: William Wolf Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 15:50 To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org Subject: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2 I’m trying a fresh tenant install for v5.2 and seeing a problem again that I saw in v5.1, which is that the core installed fine and I could log in to the core with the admin account. However after installing a tenant (fcart) I am unable to log in to the tenant with admin@mydomain and then I am also unable to log into the core. The ant import appeared to finish ok. Any ideas? Thank you!
RL
Ray Lee
Wed, Nov 20, 2019 10:14 PM

Thanks, Willi. Let me see if I can reproduce this.

Ray

��
Ray Lee
CollectionSpace Senior Developer
LYRASIS
ray.lee@lyrasis.org

I find on a fresh install that if I don't start and test the core and then stop it, before creating the tenant, but rather just install the core and immediately create the tenant then I don't get this problem.

I��m trying a fresh tenant install for v5.2 and seeing a problem again that I saw in v5.1, which is that the core installed fine and I could log in to the core with the admin account.  However after installing a tenant (fcart) I am unable to log in to the tenant with admin@mydomain and then I am also unable to log into the core.  The ant import appeared to finish ok.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

Thanks, Willi. Let me see if I can reproduce this. Ray �� Ray Lee CollectionSpace Senior Developer LYRASIS ray.lee@lyrasis.org ________________________________________ From: Talk <talk-bounces@lists.collectionspace.org> on behalf of William Wolf <ww@williwolf.net> Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:37 AM To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org Subject: Re: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2 I find on a fresh install that if I don't start and test the core and then stop it, before creating the tenant, but rather just install the core and immediately create the tenant then I don't get this problem. ________________________________ From: William Wolf Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 15:50 To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org Subject: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2 I��m trying a fresh tenant install for v5.2 and seeing a problem again that I saw in v5.1, which is that the core installed fine and I could log in to the core with the admin account. However after installing a tenant (fcart) I am unable to log in to the tenant with admin@mydomain and then I am also unable to log into the core. The ant import appeared to finish ok. Any ideas? Thank you!
RL
Ray Lee
Fri, Nov 22, 2019 8:56 PM

Hi Willi,
I tried this on 5.2 -- install, start cspace, test the core tenant, stop cspace, and create a new tenant from fcart -- and I didn't run into any problems. If you still have the tomcat logs from the time you weren't able to log in, maybe there's some information there about what went wrong.

Ray

��
Ray Lee
CollectionSpace Senior Developer
LYRASIS
ray.lee@lyrasis.org

I find on a fresh install that if I don't start and test the core and then stop it, before creating the tenant, but rather just install the core and immediately create the tenant then I don't get this problem.

I��m trying a fresh tenant install for v5.2 and seeing a problem again that I saw in v5.1, which is that the core installed fine and I could log in to the core with the admin account.  However after installing a tenant (fcart) I am unable to log in to the tenant with admin@mydomain and then I am also unable to log into the core.  The ant import appeared to finish ok.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

Hi Willi, I tried this on 5.2 -- install, start cspace, test the core tenant, stop cspace, and create a new tenant from fcart -- and I didn't run into any problems. If you still have the tomcat logs from the time you weren't able to log in, maybe there's some information there about what went wrong. Ray �� Ray Lee CollectionSpace Senior Developer LYRASIS ray.lee@lyrasis.org ________________________________________ From: Ray Lee <ray.lee@lyrasis.org> Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 2:14 PM To: William Wolf; talk@lists.collectionspace.org Subject: Re: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2 Thanks, Willi. Let me see if I can reproduce this. Ray �� Ray Lee CollectionSpace Senior Developer LYRASIS ray.lee@lyrasis.org ________________________________________ From: Talk <talk-bounces@lists.collectionspace.org> on behalf of William Wolf <ww@williwolf.net> Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:37 AM To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org Subject: Re: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2 I find on a fresh install that if I don't start and test the core and then stop it, before creating the tenant, but rather just install the core and immediately create the tenant then I don't get this problem. ________________________________ From: William Wolf Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 15:50 To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org Subject: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2 I��m trying a fresh tenant install for v5.2 and seeing a problem again that I saw in v5.1, which is that the core installed fine and I could log in to the core with the admin account. However after installing a tenant (fcart) I am unable to log in to the tenant with admin@mydomain and then I am also unable to log into the core. The ant import appeared to finish ok. Any ideas? Thank you!