Re: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2

WW
William Wolf
Sun, Nov 24, 2019 1:14 AM

Thanks Ray, unfortunately I tore down the server.  I'll save them next time if I see the same behavior in the future. Willi

From: Ray Lee ray.lee@lyrasis.org
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 12:56
To: William Wolf; talk@lists.collectionspace.org
Subject: Re: [Talk] Tenant default login problem v5.2

Hi Willi,
I tried this on 5.2 -- install, start cspace, test the core tenant, stop cspace, and create a new tenant from fcart -- and I didn't run into any problems. If you still have the tomcat logs from the time you weren't able to log in, maybe there's some information there about what went wrong.

Ray

Ray Lee
CollectionSpace Senior Developer
LYRASIS