View all threads

Fwd: CSPACE 5.2 Web UI Error - Sidebar

edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com
Mon, Feb 24, 2020 2:58 PM

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CSPACE 5.2 Web UI Error - Sidebar
Date: Saturday, February 22, 2020 01:18 PM EST
From: edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com
To: talk-request@lists.collectionspace.org

Hello again everyone.

I have found a repeatable error in the most recent version of CollectioSpace. Verified in online Core Demo.  When an object record has several media files associated with it, only the image on the far right of the slideshow can be selected and opened.  The left and right arrow buttons do not work either.

Please do login and verify, Object 2019.523.1.
I used PDF, JPG and PNG files for the example.
This was not an issue in the previous version of CSpace.

Ray, could you have a look?

EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER
HALO Security Systems

https://halosecuritysystems.com

--
EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER
HALO Security Systems

https://halosecuritysystems.com

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: CSPACE 5.2 Web UI Error - Sidebar Date: Saturday, February 22, 2020 01:18 PM EST From: edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com <edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com> To: talk-request@lists.collectionspace.org Hello again everyone. I have found a repeatable error in the most recent version of CollectioSpace. Verified in online Core Demo.  When an object record has several media files associated with it, only the image on the far right of the slideshow can be selected and opened.  The left and right arrow buttons do not work either. Please do login and verify, Object 2019.523.1.  I used PDF, JPG and PNG files for the example. This was not an issue in the previous version of CSpace. Ray, could you have a look? EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER HALO Security Systems https://halosecuritysystems.com -- EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER HALO Security Systems https://halosecuritysystems.com
RL
Ray Lee
Tue, Feb 25, 2020 1:57 AM

Hi Ed,
This is fixed in cspace-ui 3.1.2. If you are on 5.2, you can upgrade the UI to 3.1.2:

  • If you've edited any html files in tomcat/webapps, for example, to make UI configuration changes, back them up.
  • In services/build.properties, set cspace.ui.version=3.1.2
  • Run ant deploy. This will regenerate the files in tomcat/webapps.
  • Re-apply your UI configuration changes, if any.

Thanks,
Ray

Ray Lee
CollectionSpace Senior Developer
LYRASIS
ray.lee@lyrasis.org

I have found a repeatable error in the most recent version of CollectioSpace. Verified in online Core Demo.  When an object record has several media files associated with it, only the image on the far right of the slideshow can be selected and opened.  The left and right arrow buttons do not work either.

Please do login and verify, Object 2019.523.1.
I used PDF, JPG and PNG files for the example.
This was not an issue in the previous version of CSpace.

Ray, could you have a look?

EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER
HALO Security Systems

https://halosecuritysystems.com

--
EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER
HALO Security Systems

https://halosecuritysystems.com

Hi Ed, This is fixed in cspace-ui 3.1.2. If you are on 5.2, you can upgrade the UI to 3.1.2: * If you've edited any html files in tomcat/webapps, for example, to make UI configuration changes, back them up. * In services/build.properties, set cspace.ui.version=3.1.2 * Run ant deploy. This will regenerate the files in tomcat/webapps. * Re-apply your UI configuration changes, if any. Thanks, Ray ═ Ray Lee CollectionSpace Senior Developer LYRASIS ray.lee@lyrasis.org ________________________________________ From: edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com <edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com> Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 6:58 AM To: talk@lists.collectionspace.org; Ray Lee Subject: Fwd: CSPACE 5.2 Web UI Error - Sidebar -------- Original Message -------- Subject: CSPACE 5.2 Web UI Error - Sidebar Date: Saturday, February 22, 2020 01:18 PM EST From: edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com <edmundhaardt@halosecuritysystems.com> To: talk-request@lists.collectionspace.org Hello again everyone. I have found a repeatable error in the most recent version of CollectioSpace. Verified in online Core Demo. When an object record has several media files associated with it, only the image on the far right of the slideshow can be selected and opened. The left and right arrow buttons do not work either. Please do login and verify, Object 2019.523.1. I used PDF, JPG and PNG files for the example. This was not an issue in the previous version of CSpace. Ray, could you have a look? EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER HALO Security Systems https://halosecuritysystems.com -- EDMUND HAARDT - OWNER HALO Security Systems https://halosecuritysystems.com